Are These Symptoms of Anxiety? Here Are 10 Ways to Tell
Anxiety is a common mental health condition that affects millions of people in the U.S. each year.
While there are many signs that someone may be experiencing anxiety, here are some of the most common ones:
1. Feeling overwhelmed or stressed out often.
2. Having a hard time sleeping or getting enough rest.
3. Feeling irritable or easily agitated.
4. Changes in appetite, either eating more or less than usual.
5. Difficulty concentrating or focusing on tasks.
6. Feeling jumpy or on edge often.
7. Frequent headaches, muscle tension or pain, and gastrointestinal problems.
8. Excessive worrying or ruminating on negative thoughts.
9. Emotional outbursts, such as crying or feeling angry often.
10. Avoiding social situations or activities that were once enjoyed.
Depression and Anxiety are frequent comorbidities. A comorbidity occurs when more than one condition is diagnosed or identified in a person at the same time. Regardless of if you’re experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression, or any other mental illness, please know that you are not alone.
Accord provides many services designed to help people in Minnesota who may need assistance or a helping hand. For additional information, please visit our Contact Us page, or spend more time on our website.