Connecting People to Social Security Benefits
Social Security Advocacy
Wondering if you’re eligible for Social Security benefits? Accord™ offers Social Security Advocacy services free of charge, no funding or waiver needed.
Those eligible for Social Security Advocacy services include children or adults up to age 65 who meet all three of the following criteria:
- Live in Minnesota
- Are currently homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Have a disability that has lasted or will last longer than 12 months
If eligible, an Accord Social Security Advocate can guide you through the initial application process, reconsiderations, and continuing disability reviews.
- Answering your questions
- Conducting an initial screening and intake assessment
- Acting as your Authorized Representative with the Social Security Administration
- Helping you fill out forms and talk with Social Security representatives
- Filing an appeal if your application is denied
Make sure you’re applying for all the benefits you’re eligible for by contacting Accord today!
To learn more about Social Security Advocacy, please call 612-362-4445.