Accord™ Home Health Services
Making a difference in lives of the people we support!
Accord’s Home Health team provides person-centered care to adults living in the community, who are recovering from a recent illness or injury, and/or with a chronic health condition, including mental health.
The agency is a fully licensed and Medicare certified home health agency that provides skilled nursing, rehabilitation therapies, and home health aide services.
Home health services are provided through occasional visits to your home or through telehealth visits. Licensed and trained staff work closely with you and your family, and informal supports, health care providers, case managers, and others to best address your health and wellness goals and personal needs.
Operating since 1994, our non-profit organization serves people in Anoka, Dakota, Goodhue, Hennepin, Ramsey, and Washington Counties.
Home health services will assist you to:
- Live in the community
- Strengthen your independence
- Stabilize and/or improve your health
- Learn how to manage your health care needs
- Avoid unwanted hospital and ER visits
- Prevent injurious falls
*During the Covid-19 pandemic, services are safely provided through screenings, education, and strict infection control practices.
Accord Home Health provides:
- Health screens and evaluations
- Disease management and monitoring
- Care coordination
- Medication management
- Health and wellness education
- Balance, ambulation, and transfer support
- Home safety
- Emergency Preparedness
- Adaptive device, medical equipment, and electronic tools assistance
- Personal care
- Assistance with memory concerns
The program accepts a variety of payers including:
Private Insurance, Medicare, Medical Assistance, Alternative Care Program, Washington County Behavioral Health Grant, Veterans Administration, and Self-Pay.