Social Security Advocacy From Accord™
Helping Eligible People Connect to Benefits!
Accord Social Security Advocates are here to help guide you through the social security application process and make it as effortless as possible. We offer assistance with initial applications, reconsiderations, and continuing disability reviews.
Do you need help applying for Social Security Benefits?
Applying for federal Social Security disability benefits can be a challenge. Accord Social Security Advocates are available to help you file an application, appeal a denied application, and make sure that you are applying for all benefits for which you are eligible.
Accord Advocates will:
- Provide services free of charge
- Answer your questions
- Conduct an initial screening and intake assessment
- Act as your Authorized Representative with the Social Security Administration
- Help you fill out forms and talk with Social Security representatives
- File an appeal if your application is denied
Who is eligible for this service?
Social Security Advocacy Services are available to children or adults between the ages of birth and 65 who:
- Have a disability which has lasted or will last for 12 months or longer; and
- Live in the state of Minnesota; and
- Are currently homeless OR at risk for homelessness.