The Otto Bremer Trust is supporting our merger and growth with a 1:1 matching grant. You can join the effort to help us reach new heights.
Your Gift is Helping People Live Their Greatest Lives!
With your help, we will serve more people with disabilities with even stronger, more comprehensive services in the metro area and across the entire state of Minnesota. Your investment will enhance and expand services to:
- Increase overall services by 15% (this is on top of 10% growth over the last few years), growth into a market demand for services, which we estimate has potential for nearly 100% growth (close to 7,000 people)
- Increase employment services from 200 to nearly 250
- Create a new neighborhood asset for the East Metro. This new branch will serve as the administrative headquarters and house programs curated to help people live more integrated lives in the community
Core to our mission of helping people live their greatest lives is our belief that everyone has a right to make choices about where they live, where they work, and where they volunteer for social interaction with the communities they live in. In short, our organization will serve as a leader in making sure that individuals understand their rights – beyond health and safety. And that the outcomes for work ensures living in integrated environments, interacting with the community, and truly participating in the life of the community and choosing their own personal goals.
Our goal is to raise $850,000! Your support will directly invest in:
- New Headquarters & Program Branch
- Systems & Records Integration
- Staffing & Training
- Technology, Website, & Communications
- Program Enhancements & Services
You will be joining cornerstone donors who have provided leadership funding including:
- The Otto Bremer Trust
- The Saint Paul Foundation
- The F. R. Bigelow Foundation
- City of St. Paul STAR Grant
- 100% Board Commitment
- 100% Executive Committee Commitment
Since 1944, the Otto Bremer Trust has been investing in organizations like Community Involvement Programs to improve lives in the Upper Midwest. They believe in our mission to help people with disabilities to live their best lives. We hope you will too!
Match through June 30, 2020.