Community Support Services From Accord™
Day-To-Day Living Support
Accord™ offers Community Support Services, where individuals can be assisted with Semi-Independent Living Services (SILS) and Individualized Home Supports with Training (IHS w/ Training).
Semi-Independent Living Services (SILS)
The goal of SILS is to support people in ways that enable them to achieve personally desired outcomes and lead self-directed lives. SILS include training and assistance to:
- Engage in activities that make it possible for an adult with developmental disabilities or related condition(s) to live in the community
- Exercise social, recreation and transportation skills, including appropriate social behavior
- Learn and exercise the rights and responsibilities of community living
- Maintain personal appearance and hygiene
- Manage money, prepare meals and shop
- Obtain and maintain a home
- Perform first aid and obtain assistance in an emergency
- Self-administer medication
- Use the phone and other utilities
Individualized Home Supports with Training (IHS w/ Training)
This service level is provided to adults when they need support and training in at least one of the community living service categories.
Community living service categories include:
• Community participation
• Household management
• Adaptive skills.
Service can be provided in the person’s own home, family’s home, or in the community. Service includes both support and training. Training for individualized home supports means a person receives direct training from a staff member on community living skills identified in the person’s assessment. Training includes skill-building to acquire, retain, and improve the person’s experience living in the community.
24-hour emergency assistance is on-call counseling and problem solving and/or immediate response for assistance at a person’s home due to a health or personal emergency.
1515 Energy Park Dr.
St. Paul, MN 55108